Thursday 23 February 2012

Today's Research - 23.02.12

The plan up until i see Claire and Karen next week is to push forward the idea of natural forms, which with intense research have linked into lace, i have ordered some skeleton leaves, i want to interpret knit techniques into my designs and see from that point forward how well my work is going.
I've done the amount needed on research now, i need to focus on drawings and sampling, my drawing im not so confident on but I'm going to try to do a little of it.
Here's some images of things that i've come across that i like, i have to start thinking of ways to present them in garment form, clocks ticking!

Hussein Chalayan: Buried Dress




Tord Boontje: Sculpture


New York, cable create created through plastic bags.



No comments:

Post a Comment